Ever have one of those days where you just feel frazzled, stuck, or unfocused? Here are a few ideas for hitting the reset button.
- Unplug – put your devices away and free yourself of external stimulation for 20 minutes.
- Take a walk – let the fresh air clear your mind. Let your thoughts wander.
- Listen to music – sing along with no regard for who may be listening.
- Have a conversation with a real person without a device between you.
- Consider giving yourself a self-imposed timeout – they’re not just for toddlers. Taking a moment to focus on why you feel stuck, can be the first step to moving forward. I found this short TEDx enlightening!
“Emotions come in flavors, and some emotion flavors are more useful than others when it comes to getting unstuck.” Dr. Terry Singh, TEDx Talk
If all else fails, pick a new recipe to try – here is one perfect for winter to try today!
Comment below to share what’s worked for you to get unstuck!